Sunday 16 November 2014

For those waiting for the paperback version on Eden and Hunted (sensual romance) series...

I've just heard back from my publisher that the paperbacks for Eden and Hunted should be live on the publisher's site within two weeks (end of November), and on Amazon and other on-line retailers by Christmas. 

I'll let all and sundry know when the books are ready with an update on my blog and here. Gosh, I might even celebrate and drop the price of my eBooks! (wish I could do it with the paperbacks, but sadly, only my publisher has control on those).

Meanwhile, here is a reminder of where to buy the eBooks:

Eden sensual romance #1


THE MISSION
Interplanetary exploration from 2236 Earth to the newly discovered planet, Eden.
BUT THINGS GO FROM BAD
The space explorers are separated and Jenny, the only female of the group, is on her own.
TO WORSE
She isn’t alone. An alien is the sole survivor of his crashed spacecraft.
TO YOU'LL DO ANYTHING TO KEEP YOURSELF ALIVE
It's buried deep in the human psyche to do anything to keep yourself alive, but does that includes sleeping with the enemy? How far will Jenny go to survive?
THE CONCLUSION
Don't judge until you've read her story. You'd probably do the same.

Hunted sensual romance #2
NOOK  


With clans of wolf-like people, Neanderthals and a savage tribe of Owains roaming the planet, Fly and Jenny have retreated to a protected corner of the world and live intimately, relying only on themselves.

But the wolf-people join forces with the Neanderthals. It forces Fly and Jenny to re-evaluate their idyllic life, but before they can act Fly disappears forcing Jenny to battle with her fear of the wolf-people.

But when Jenny thinks it can’t get any worse…

She becomes HUNTED.


Wake up, world! Our memories have been distorted. We're under attack.

Dear Friend, I am writing this letter because I fear I may not be alive when you read it. It has been six years since false memories were im...