Friday 13 February 2015

Eden - sensual romance series




It's taken longer than I thought, but the paperback for the Eden (sensual romance series) is almost here

This is the new cover. Like it? Trust me, it was very hard looking for a model for Fly. The models were all too pretty, barely out of their teens and unblemished, and for those who've read the book, know that Fly isn't pretty, a teenager or unblemished! He's scarred and certainly not 'pretty'. I never pin-pointed his age in the book, but he's in his mid-thirties.

Hunted (book two in the sensual romance story) will be released as a paperback shortly after Eden.

 






Louise Wise


Wake up, world! Our memories have been distorted. We're under attack.

Dear Friend, I am writing this letter because I fear I may not be alive when you read it. It has been six years since false memories were im...